Mar 162017

If one acquired property he bought or received as a gift through a kinyan chazaka, what exactly does one need to do to acquire the property (so that each side can no longer change their minds)? What type of change, how much needs to be changed, would that type of change work in any situation?

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.